Virtual Branch Online Banking
How to Enroll:
1. Click on the Login button on our home page - first time user.
2. Enter your member number as your Logon ID, and use the last four digits of the primary member’s Social Security Number as your pin.
3. Open the Terms and Conditions page, then click the checkbox that you have read and agree to the online banking terms and conditions.
4. Select a Logon ID and Security Code, and enter an email address (an enrollment confirmation screen will display)
5. Return to the login page and enter your logon ID and Security Code.
6. You will then be prompted to enroll in Enhanced Authentication by selecting Challenge Questions and Answers (a confirmation screen will validate the completion of the Challenge Question setup)
Online Bill Payment
You maintain control of your account information and when payments are made:
Click on the Bill Pay tab in Virtual Branch to enroll!
Send Money with Zelle®
Zelle is a fast, safe and easy way to send money to people you know and trust. Plus, NMCU does not charge any fees to use Zelle.1
Funds are sent directly to the recipient’s account in a matter of minutes2, and all you need is the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile phone number.
Login to your account to start using external transfers today.
Get rid of the paper:
Enroll by clicking 'Online Statements' on the home page of your Virtual Branch.
*Having troubles enrolling? Make sure your pop-up blocker is turned OFF. You will be fully enrolled when you see the screen that says ‘you have no eStatements at this time’.